Pharmaceutical Sector Governance and Procurement
Medicines Harmonization and Regulatory Convergence, Summer Program on Emerging Issues in Food and Drug Law, Georgetown University Law School, Washington, DC. 2014
- Regulação de medicamentos no mundo globalizado / Drugs regulation in a globalized world, F Aith, SG Dallari. São Paulo: Centro de Estudos e Pesquisas de Direito Sanitário (CEPEDISA); 2014.
- Legislation to ensure meeting medicines policy goals, WHO South East Asia J Public Health 2013
- Legislation and National Medicines Policy, The Asia-Pacific Region National Medicines Policy Conference, Sydney, May 2012 with reviews of situations in Bhutan, Palau and Vietnam. Summary.
- Pharmaceutical Governance and Medicines Policy: The Role of Law. SIAPS 2012. Audio with slides. Use VLC to listen and read.
- Essential Laws for Medicines Access: ELMA®, a pilot study of laws that support access to medicines. 2011
- Demystifying Pharmaceutical Procurement, HD Week World Bank 2010
- Using Business Skills, Practices & the Law to Ensure Quality and Delivery in Medical Products Procurement. 2009
- Improving Transparency in the Pharmaceutical Sector, Presentation to Albanian Ministry of Health, Tirana 2008.
- Improving Transparency In The Pharmaceutical Sector: Report On The Study To Identify And Strengthen Decision Points Against Corruption In Albania 2007
- Governance and the Combat of Corruption in the Pharmaceutical Sector, World Bank Health Sector, Washington, DC 2008
- Suggestions on a Way Forward Symposium on Patients and Innovation, Symposium on Patients and Innovation, IQWG, Budapest, Hungary 2008
- Tariffs and Non-Tariff Barriers on Essential Drugs: What can be done to improve access to drugs? Global Health Council Policy Forum, Washington, DC 2007
- Assessment of Pharmaceutical Donations—Do they help or hinder public health?, American Public Health Association Annual Meeting 2007
- “Home Based Care Kits- How to Sustain this Solution to Increasing Access to Treatment”, Supply Chain Management System, (PEPFAR) Working Paper 2006
- Pooled Procurement and Other Strategies to Secure Drug Supply at International St. Jude Clinics, St. Jude Research Hospital Grand Rounds, Memphis, TN 2005