Counterfeit medicines, counterfeit goods and
the public’s health and safety
- The Nomenclature of Counterfeit Medicines Around the World, 2010 Report to WHO Director General.
- Counterfeit goods and the Public’s Health and Safety: A Study of Interventions 2012 Report, and Annexes and the 2003 Report, Counterfeit good and the public's health and safety
- Counterfeits are more than IP Crime: A Health and Safety Perspective INTERPOL 2012 IP Crime Conference in Panama. Remarks, Power Point, and Video.
- Public health and safety in APEC region, Jakarta, Indonesia April 2012
- "TRIPS, Trade Policies and Pharmaceuticals: Implications for West Africa”, 2010 “Local Solutions to Local Diseases: Role of IP Protection in Fostering Indigenous Solutions”
- Use of the Criminal Laws to Protect Public Health 2007
- “Anti-Counterfeiting Domestic and International Measures”, US Pharmacopeia April 2006
- Combating Counterfeit Drugs: A Pre-ICDRA workshop presentation. 11th International Conference of Drug Regulatory Agencies, 2004 February Madrid.
- “A framework convention and other strategies to combat counterfeit drugs” 2004 A report commissioned by the World Health Organization Department of Essential Medicines.
- “Report on Counterfeit Medicines and Law Enforcement” “Manuscript comparing US, Florida and California Law”, The Max Plank Institute.